Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 02:04:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Computer Problems Continue, Granby Results
« previous next »
: [1]
: Computer Problems Continue, Granby Results  ( 2717 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : June 05, 2010, 10:50:16 AM »

Change of plans. Carl and I went back and forth to Granby, and are awaiting word from Anthony as to what is happening weather-wise before heading out for Drummond.
Anthony did real well last night at Granby. Started out back in his heat, but moved up a few spots to qualify. Started 13th in the A-Main. Passed a couple of cars, and got passed by a couple of cars, so he finished 13th. Had a great battle with Jeff Cook at the end, and Jeff got by him on the last lap.

The virus scan found a couple of viruses, but the CPU is still maxing out. I can check e-mail, but the Internet explorer slows down. Spending a lot of time putting my photos onto discs. Just in case. Sucks not getting on the net. I took some nice shots last night.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : June 05, 2010, 11:16:38 PM »

Mike,

Post your box specs...
It could be ANYTHING.

Did you slap in some new RAM recently?
You'd be AMAZED at how some RAM is not compatible with other RAM, even the same brand.

I put is some what I thought was "compatible" RAM and my gamer cpu kept shutting itself down, I did a little Google search and it told me to yank it.

I did and low and behold,,,,,,no more shut downs.
I was about to get a new power supply,,,,,,,,

RAM... it is silly.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: