Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:20:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Photo Blog 9/27/10 Season Finale at Fonda
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photo Blog 9/27/10 Season Finale at Fonda  ( 2250 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : September 27, 2010, 08:46:25 AM »

Monday September 27, 2010
Photo Blog

After watching the football game Sunday night, I jumped around the dial a bit then realized that I hadn't downloaded my pictures from Fonda and it was already after midnight, and I was really tired.......thus a late posting.

SEASON FINALE AT FONDA
This was the final full point show for the 2010 ESS season. There is a combination race at Cayuga County in a couple of weeks. Not sure if we are going. I will keep you posted.
Luck has a lot to do with racing. And it starts with drawing for your heat position. 35 cars in the pits. Anthony started 11 of 12 in his heat. Qualify 6. Finished 11th. Went to the B-Main. Started 14th of 17. Got bottled up at the start, dropped to 17th. Valiant effort battling back to 9th. Only 4 qualify. No provisionals, so we sat out. I ended up watching the A-Main from the infield. I need to do that more at Fonda next year. See a whole different race.

Steve Poirier 2010 ESS Champion

Rookie phenom Kevin Ward, Jr. Kid came out of nowhere and had some really good runs.

Alain Bergeron will be retiring as a driver/car owner this year. If he drives next year, it will be for someone else.

From the infield, the four-wide parade lap.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: