Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:19:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  More Controversy In Georgia On Wind Turbines
« previous next »
: [1]
: More Controversy In Georgia On Wind Turbines  ( 3130 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 26, 2009, 07:05:59 AM »

GLENN RUSSELL, Free Press
Members of Citizens for the Protection of Georgia Mountain, made up of residents of Milton and Georgia, assemble near the site of proposed wind turbines on Friday. The ridgeline of Georgia Mountain is behind them.

Fairfax had a meeting back on May 11, 2009, but there were not a lot of people that attended - Another is scheduled for June 9th in Georgia.

You can read the article in today's Burlington Free Press by clicking on the following link:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : May 26, 2009, 08:27:13 AM »

For business related reasons, one registered forum member asked if I would post the following:

"I am in favor of wind power, BTW, but folks ought to know what's going on (or went on) in northern NY."

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: