Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:01:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  ROBBERIES IN THE AREA TODAY -- BE ON LOOKOUT
« previous next »
: [1]
: ROBBERIES IN THE AREA TODAY -- BE ON LOOKOUT  ( 2381 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 31, 2006, 06:17:38 PM »

Hi All,

Received the following note from one of my newsgroup readers, so be on the lookout:

"Wanted to give the people you are in contact with in Fairfax a warning to be on the lookout for people who are breaking and entering homes in the area. Our house was broken into sometime today. The police officer said that this was the fourth break in reported today in the Georgia-Fairfax area. They are on the lookout for a clean blue 4 door Chevy Cavalier with dark smoked glass windows all around. The last three numbers on the license plate possibly are 578. If anyone sees this vehicle they are advised to call the St Albans State Police number or 911."

Henry Raymond
David Shea
: 471

« #1 : March 31, 2006, 10:38:39 PM »

Sorry to hear that you were robbed Dan and Nancy.  I will keep my eyes open for you.

Dave Shea
: [1]  
« previous next »
: