Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:16:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  John Simon Quietly Performs In The Snow
« previous next »
: [1]
: John Simon Quietly Performs In The Snow  ( 3528 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 06, 2007, 10:31:12 AM »

Hi All,

A special thanks to Jill Wells for sending me these photos.  Although they are small, you get the general idea of the pains John Simon takes in creating these circles.
These photos were taken last week -- How does he do this??  He walks around on snow shoes.

To see a few more of John's Artistic Talent and use of imagination, click on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/forum/index.php?topic=302.0
« : March 06, 2007, 10:37:33 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
David Shea
: 471

« #1 : March 06, 2007, 11:48:20 AM »

Hey John:

Nice work!  My son points out your crop circles to all who are in the car.  He too is amazed by your work.
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #2 : March 06, 2007, 02:24:22 PM »

To bad there isn't a way he can cover his entry tracks to the circle!!

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Suzy
: 429

« #3 : March 07, 2007, 07:03:19 AM »

I doubt John will read this, but I still think he should teach children how to make those!  Shelburne Farms has many pairs of children's snowshoes...it would be a cool goemetry project for some teacher to do with students. 
John makes tiles with similar shapes/designs for kitchens/bathrooms.   
David Shea
: 471

« #4 : March 07, 2007, 01:33:32 PM »

I saw John on my way to Burlington this am.  I told him that his crop circles were on the town web page.  He was really excited that people took an interest in his work.  John may visit me later this week, I will be sure to show him the pictures.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: