Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:40:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Anyone have a glass delivery yesterday or similar truck? pavers?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Anyone have a glass delivery yesterday or similar truck? pavers?  ( 2355 )
katrinaantonovich
: 162

« : October 03, 2012, 07:52:16 AM »

Yesterday, I was working downstairs when I heard a truck backing up- I didn't think it was my driveway, so I didn't look right away, when I went upstairs to look, I saw a large white truck looking some thing like a glass truck backing out of the driveway, it went out and up buck hollow.  So I would think the delivery would be further up buck hollow or a road off of it. I left to go to a meeting a hour later and that when I saw the major damage that the truck had created..it must have been stuck in my driveway for a while, deep ruts all over, collapsed the culvert - I know it's unlikely but I thought I would try.
Thanks
Katrina
Judi
: 508

« #1 : October 04, 2012, 11:16:52 AM »

This is probably way off base but yesterday Mark and I saw a large white truck out front stopped aside the road in front of our house. The driver was reading a map and was in the direction towards the village. He turned the truck around and proceeded towards us to ask where River Berry Farm was. He had taken the wrong turn at the green bridge. I don't know where else he had been or where he was coming from.   The truck was a big white refrigerated box truck.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: