Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:31:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Once In a While.....
« previous next »
: [1]
: Once In a While.....  ( 3410 )
rdmapes
: 59

« : March 31, 2010, 04:27:18 AM »

Well,
Here is an excerpt of a really neat article, an observation of the U.S. It might have been funny if it was not true.

"First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish".

Here is the link to the actual article in Pravda - http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/

Give it a read.
« : March 31, 2010, 07:27:17 AM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: