Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:04:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lynette Bessette Royer Class of 1958 dies
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lynette Bessette Royer Class of 1958 dies  ( 541 )
ssweet
: 302

« : April 22, 2023, 07:29:58 PM »

Lynette Emily Royer
St Albans --Lynette Emily Royer, 83, passed away April 10 2023 St. Albans Health and Rehab.

Lynette was born on August 11, 1939 in Saint Albans, VT, the Daughter of Harold Bessette and Beatrice (McNall).

On December 4, 1970 she married Roger Royer in East Hartford, CT.

Lynette was a LNA at for many years, in Connecticut. Upon retiring she moved back to St. Albans in 2000 She was a parishioner of Holy Angels Church, a lady of St. Ann. Lynette loved to garden and grow roses, working with the earth. She enjoyed knitting and sewing, and taking care of her grandchildren. She was an excellent cooked and loved to travel.

She is survived by: her children, Kimberly Royer Kujala and her husband Michael of St. Albans, Tammy and her husband Michael Buckmaster of Longmeadow, MA ; her grandchildren, Mary Hawkins Beatrice Rose Berry and Sarah Ann Buckmaster; her siblings James and his wife Rebecca Bessette of St. Albans Bay, Donald and his wife Francis Bessette of Highgate, and her fur babies, Willy, Cuddles and Memphis.

She is predeceased by her parents Beatrice Anna and Harold Joseph Bessette and her husband Roger Royer.

On behalf of the family we would like to thank St Albans Health and Rehab and Bayada Hospice for the wonderful care Lynette received. Words can not convey our appreciation of the love you have shown her. We will forever be grateful.

Visiting hours will be held on Wednesday, April 12, 5-7PM in the Minor Funeral Home and Cremation Center, Milton. Her funeral mass will be held on Thursday 1 PM in Holy Angels Church, St Albans, followed by the interment in St. Luke's Cemetery in Fairfax.

In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to the recreational fund at St. Albans Health and Rehab.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: