Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 08:48:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  No Snow Until Possibly Next Wednesday Here In NW Vermont
« previous next »
: [1]
: No Snow Until Possibly Next Wednesday Here In NW Vermont  ( 2688 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 05, 2009, 10:48:51 AM »

Looks like we will be missing any snow that might be coming up here in Northwestern Vermont - Even though she won't admit it, I believe even Maryann would welcome some of that white stuff - December 5th and still no snow - It just isn't right - Now come next Wednesday, which is a long ways off for our weather forecasters to accurately predict, it does look like we could possibly get some snow.  The weather has been cool enough at night that is for sure, just no moisture.

Don't have my snow tires on yet, but when you are retired, you really have no place you have to go unless its a Doctor's appointment and right now, no scheduled ones at least.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : December 05, 2009, 11:35:33 AM »

No snow yet? Fine by me. A green Christmas? Means safer travelling and safer roads.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : December 05, 2009, 12:32:40 PM »

Have a Happy Snowless Birthday Mike

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #3 : December 05, 2009, 01:13:58 PM »

Thank you! I like green birthdays. Plus, I don't have to worry about shovelling snow before the concert Sunday afternoon.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
ASDuling
: 75

« #4 : December 05, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »

Big difference in weather from the concert last year. The temp dropped quite a bit while at the concert with snow coming down. Made for very dangerous driving.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: