Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 02:05:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Just Starting To Snow Here On The Fletcher Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Just Starting To Snow Here On The Fletcher Road  ( 2054 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 28, 2009, 07:24:20 AM »

Very fine snow just starting here on the Fletcher Road with a temperature of 15.3 degrees here at 7:23 a.m. - I prepared myself for the storm and went grocery shopping yesterday, so am ready for whatever happens.

Channel 5 Radar:

« : January 28, 2009, 07:30:53 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 28, 2009, 08:26:56 AM »

Temperatures are forecast to remain mild after the storm, at least compared with the weather during most of January. Daytime temperatures will rise into the 20s to low 30s Thursday through Tuesday, with overnight readings staying above zero, forecasters said.

Today’s expected storm comes more than midway through a winter that has been relatively harsh, even by Vermont standards. December was among the snowiest on record. As of Tuesday, 61.1 inches of snow had fallen this winter at the National Weather Service offices in South Burlington. That is a foot and a half above normal. January temperatures are running about five degrees below normal, and readings fell to as low as 42 below in Island Pond this month.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: