Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:32:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Meadowbrook Bacon, Native Tomatoes & Homemade Bread
« previous next »
: [1]
: Meadowbrook Bacon, Native Tomatoes & Homemade Bread  ( 3190 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 26, 2014, 08:01:48 AM »

I usually cook a pound of Meadowbrook Bacon & put it in my meat keeper so I can Zap in my microwave to go with eggs on homemade bread toast, or with native tomatoes on homemade bread toast.  The homemade bread, i slice & wrap in pkgs of 4 with handiwrap & freeze, then take it right out of the freezer & toast it.  I am still having a problem finding nice juicy native local tomatoes like the Jet Stars I used to raise.  Got some tomatoes down at Sam Mazza's when I went to the Dr's the other day & have a couple ripening up more for that ultimate bacon, tomato, mayonnaise sandwich (don't need the lettuce).  We seniors who live alone don't spend hours & hours preparing a gourmet meal.  It's whatever we are hungry for.

Henry Raymond
David Shea
: 471

« #1 : September 26, 2014, 04:14:20 PM »

I have a few ripe Jet Stars left.  I'll bring a few over for you if you would like them.  These are my last ones the rest have been frozen.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : September 26, 2014, 05:54:37 PM »

I won't refuse a nice ripe jet star & will gladly pay you for them

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: