Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:28:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Local Daycare References??
« previous next »
: [1]
: Local Daycare References??  ( 2580 )
cedarman
: 370

« : March 22, 2010, 09:20:44 AM »

Hi All,

As a back-up plan to keeping our current sitter, I am looking for a new daycare provider.  I know the local center in town is under new management, but in my experience, a daycare center can't be as flexible with hours as I would ideally like to find.

I am looking for a competent, caring, NON-SMOKING, active person who loves kids and provides daycare.  I would be glad to pursue any leads anyone might offer.  I am also looking for personal references (especially good ones) about the quality of care provided by individuals.

I would also be willing to share my current sitters information with anyone looking for daycare in St. Albans.  She is an excellent sitter who we would really like to continue taking our daughter to.  Unfortunately, she has said she can't afford to watch just our daughter and still support her family. She would love to continue being a daycare provider, and I have her permission and blessing to share her information and actively try to recruit another family in need of daycare in St. Albans.

Please contact me at cedarman30@hotmail.com if you know of anyone looking for great in-home daycare in St. Albans, OR if you know a good sitter in the area (fairfax north to St. Albans and Swanton).

Thank you,
Carl 
« : March 22, 2010, 09:38:44 AM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: