Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 06:19:01 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Want to Share Daycare?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Want to Share Daycare?  ( 2539 )
cedarman
: 370

« : March 19, 2010, 09:55:49 PM »

Not sure where to post this on this forum.

I'm looking for a family seeking quality daycare immediately (in the next two weeks).  My daughter's daycare provider told me today that she can't continue to support her family by watching just my daughter.

I have offered to increase what we pay, but I can't afford enough to cover her living expenses.  I asked if I could find a second family looking for quality daycare, if she would continue to care for our daughter.  She would be glad to do so.  She is an excellent daycare provider - active and energetic, constantly doing activities with the kids she cares for.

I'm doing all I can to ensure quality care for my daughter, so IF you are looking for a quality daycare provider for your child, or know someone who is looking for daycare and willing to travel to St. Albans, please contact me or post a reply here.

Carl
cedarman30@hotmail.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: