Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 07:45:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  This Date in History-April 15, 1991
« previous next »
: [1]
: This Date in History-April 15, 1991  ( 2856 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : April 15, 2010, 08:55:26 AM »

On the advice of friends Carol Hayes and the The Rev. Lou Drew, Margie Cain put a notice in The Fairfax News inquiring if anyone was interested in forming a theater group in Fairfax, to meet at BFA-Fairfax on April 15, 1991. That night, about a dozen people came together, ideas were discussed, a play-South Pacific- was chosen, and The Fairfax Community Theatre Company was born.
The Fairfax Community Theatre Company will present a radio play, The Maltese Falcon, April 29, 30, and May 1 at BFA-Fairfax. Please check their website for more information.

http://www.fctcvt.org

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : April 15, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »

Ahhh..South Pacific!! That was a lot of fun!!

Brian "Commander Harbison" Farris

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
formerfxfd15
: 21

« #2 : April 16, 2010, 09:23:48 AM »

I was 9 years old when we did South Pacific!  I loved it, and still remember some of the songs! What great fun that was! 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: