Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:09:29 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  MayAnn Lemay Dies At Age 84
« previous next »
: [1]
: MayAnn Lemay Dies At Age 84  ( 1371 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 07, 2011, 01:30:37 PM »

Richford – MayAnn LeMay, 84, a former resident of St. Albans and more recently of Richford, passed away shortly after arrival on Saturday, July 30, 2011, at the Northwestern Medical Center. Born on July 13, 1927, in St. Albans, May was the daughter of the late Ferdinand “Fred “and Alice (Smith) Fregeau.

May attend Holy Angels Convent and Bellows Free Academy and retired in 1984, following 15 years as a seamstress with Boston Tailoring. She was a member of Holy Angels Catholic Church. May enjoyed playing golf, reading, knitting, traveling, going on cruises and spending winters in Florida. She was a past member of Robert E. Glidden Post # 758, Woman’s Auxiliary, the Bakersfield Country Club and Cypress Point Country Club in Florida.

May is survived by many nieces and nephews from the Fregeau and Rochleau families and her step-daughters from the LeMay family, also a niece-in-law, Nancy Dottery from Ohio and dear friends, Rae Catlin, Sherry Newell, Christy Hamel and many others close friends. In addition to her parents, May was preceded in death by her son, David Rocheleau on April 6, 1981; her first husband, Joseph “Mac” Rocheleau on October 23, 1999, her second husband, Moe LeMay on August 16, 2002; her step-son, Pierre LeMay on July 1, 2005; her sister, Bernadette DeMarinis on November 8, 2009 and her brothers, Bernard, Rosaire and Roland Fregeau.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday August 6, 2011, at 11:00 A.M. in Holy Angels Catholic Church on Lake Street. The Reverend Maurice J. Roy will be the celebrant. May’s family will receive friends at a bereavement luncheon following the mass in Holy Angels Parish Hall. Prayers of Committal and interment will be at 2:00 PM in St. Luke’s Cemetery in Fairfax. Honor May’s memory with a contribution to the Our Lady of the Meadows Activity Program, One Pinnacle Meadows, Richford, Vermont 05476. Assisting the LeMay family is the Heald Funeral Home of St. Albans where private messages of condolence are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: