Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:36:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  FAIRFAX CARWASH HINTS AND TIPS
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAIRFAX CARWASH HINTS AND TIPS  ( 4846 )
special ED

« : April 03, 2008, 07:05:22 PM »

when you go to get change from the machine be aware that the change machine is on the left the token machine is on the right ...it takes 2 dollars to get one token not 1 dollar and you get a better deal if you buy 5 dollars worth. if you want quarters use the left hand machine...sometimes people dont know this and only put 1 dollar in the token side and assumme it`s broken then the next guy to try gets a early christmas present
logical
: 141

« #1 : April 04, 2008, 05:56:16 AM »

And if there's a line at the carwash please don't wait until it's your turn (after you're in the bay) to go get your change!
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #2 : April 04, 2008, 01:19:17 PM »

another helpful hint - don't know if it applies to the carwash in Fairfax, but HOT WAX only goes on the exterior coating of your vehicle - mainly where all the paint is.  I was on Riverside Avenue not too long ago and saw a young person applying it to the undercarriage of his car.  I thought it both peculiar and funny as his car could be considered a rust bucket by the minimalist of standards.  Anyway, when the kid, drove out and they tried to stop, it took him @20 feet or so.  He was able to turn albeit almost on 2 tires before reaching the back side of the property ( which is basically a cliff after the fence).  He got out, after soiling himselg, and checked his brakes.  A kind local told him that he probably got wax and a lot of it on his brake pads and tires. 
     True it could've been tragically disasterous, but it was also quite humorous as well.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
special ED

« #3 : April 05, 2008, 03:31:34 AM »

hahahah!!!!!!!!! now that there is funny
: [1]  
« previous next »
: