Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:09:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Nice Web Site By Northwest Planning Commission For Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nice Web Site By Northwest Planning Commission For Fairfax  ( 1599 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 04, 2009, 06:59:05 PM »

As you may know, Fairfax has received a grant from the State of Vermont to assist in the updating of the Zoning Bylaws and Subdivision Regulations.  The Northwest Regional Planning Commission (NRPC) is assisting in this effort and Greta Brunswick, Land Use Planner, has assembled a Website containing several items relating to this project.  This Website will be updated periodically as the project moves forward.  I have the link on my index page in the left hand column at the top, so you can check it from time to time.  Just as a personal comment, I have contacted The Northwest Regional Planning Commission on several occasions and they certainly are a great group and have always come through when I needed something.  Below is the link if you want to check it out now:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: