Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 07:26:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Free Christmas Tree Drop Off Locations For Recycling
« previous next »
: [1]
: Free Christmas Tree Drop Off Locations For Recycling  ( 2075 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 02, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »

Christmas tree drop-off, pick-up services

It's time to take down your Christmas tree, so give it one more chance to light up the night by participating in the Chittenden Solid Waste District's Yule Fuel program.

I was asked the other day if I knew where people could drop off their Real Christmas Trees - Below is a list of different places:

People can bring their trees to any of the locations listed below for free, and they will be used as fuel to generate electricity or heat.

Free, year-round drop-off locations:

• Burlington: McNeil Wood and Yard Waste Depot
• Essex: Essex Drop-Off Center
• Milton: Milton Drop-Off Center
• Richmond: Richmond Drop-Off Center
• South Burlington: South Burlington Drop-off Center
• Williston: Williston Drop-Off Center

Henry Raymond
greenek
: 54

« #1 : January 06, 2009, 08:25:45 PM »

Just curious if All Cycle picks up Christmas trees as part of their weekly trash pick up here in town. I thought I remembered that they do, but charge extra. Do you have to call ahead of time, or do they just pick it up and bill you? Is there a time limit that they will accept trees?

Thanks.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: