Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:31:59 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Thank You Voters Of Georgia & Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thank You Voters Of Georgia & Fairfax  ( 2610 )
Gary Gilbert
: 77

« : November 14, 2008, 01:53:57 PM »

I would like to thank the voters of Georgia and Fairfax for their support on Election Day and I look forward to the serious responsibility of representing the residents of both towns in the Vermont House. I have heard from people with many different needs and listened to various possible solutions. While I cannot promise that I will always support one idea or always oppose another, I can promise that I will attempt to find reasonable solutions to our problems keeping in mind the common interests of all of us. I would like to thank all my friends who have given their invaluable support before and during the campaign. I could not have had better people on my team and I will do my best to live up to the confidence they have shown in me. I look forward to being in contact with many of you while in session. Now that the election is over I will resume using the State House server for my Representative duties and can be reached there at ggilbert@leg.state.vt.us.

Respectfully

Representative Gary Gilbert
Georgia and Fairfax
« : November 14, 2008, 04:05:40 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: