Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 12:21:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 12/6/10 and Blog- Thank you!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 12/6/10 and Blog- Thank you!  ( 3552 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : December 05, 2010, 11:22:14 PM »

Monday December 6, 2010
Picture of the Day

Hunt Street

THANK YOU!!
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes!
There was a surprise birthday cake waiting for me at the Community Christmas Concert. Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, but I saw what was going on and figured things out. Thank you to the Minor Family, Diane, Jeff, Louise, and all for the cake. Thank you to Diane for all the nice words.
Thank you to my sister, Margie, for the new weather station I need to put up. Includes an anemometer, so I can see how hard the wind blows. Should be fun!

Thanks again, everyone!!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 06, 2010, 08:11:21 AM »

Great on the weather station Mike - This will give us a fourth location here in town - As far as wind is concerned, I think the fire station will always have the highest winds, although I think Hillcrest Poultry is up there in the top spots.

Henry Raymond
slpott
: 457

« #2 : December 06, 2010, 08:40:31 AM »

We also have one Henry. Wind the other day was gusts of 57 mph. Enough to blow me off the deck along with 3 dogs and my Mom that followed. I can laugh now but it was not funny at the time. I broke my wrist and elbow. Ouch
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : December 06, 2010, 08:46:54 AM »

Yup!!  You have a pretty windy spot too.  Sorry to hear about your misfortune - That was the scariest wind I have ever been out in.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: