Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:31:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Can You Pull Up Burlington Free Press Obituaries
« previous next »
: [1]
: Can You Pull Up Burlington Free Press Obituaries  ( 5334 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 26, 2008, 09:53:23 AM »

I have been having a problem pulling up the Burlington Free Press Obituaries, usually my first thing I look for in the Newspaper.  I called the Free Press and the lady told me they had no problems and asked me what version of Internet Explorer I had.  She told me she could not correct a problem they couldn't replicate down there.

I am wondering if a few of you would try it and let me know if you have a problem.  My e-mail address is vtgrandpa@yahoo.com

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : November 27, 2008, 08:24:35 AM »

Thanks to all of you that responded.  I found that it doesn't make any difference which version of Internet Explorer you have.  I did find that if I eased up my security a bit for www.planetdiscover.com, I could at least get to the obituaries.  It is still not fast, but at least I can get to them.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: