Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 02:30:37 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Daniel Lee Gross died April 10, 2024 Class of 1978
« previous next »
: [1]
: Daniel Lee Gross died April 10, 2024 Class of 1978  ( 127 )
ssweet
: 302

« : April 13, 2024, 01:13:30 PM »

His visitation posted by Nancy is below:

Calling hours for Dan will be
Thursday April 18 from 4 to 7.
There will be an Eastern Star Service and Masonic Service at 3:45 followed by general visitation at the A W Rich Funeral Home 1176 Main Street, Fairfax VT.
My address is PO Box 412 Fairfax VT 05454
In lieu of flowers we would be honored by donations to Vermont Paws & Boots which trains dogs to support Veterans and first responders. PO Box 257 Bennington, VT 05201 or to the Fairfax Rescue  13 Goodall St. Fairfax, VT 05454
You don’t need to wear black if you come a calling. Dan was way too colorful for that! Dan was awesome and we should celebrate the amazing human he was.
I want to personally thank Fairfax Rescue and all of the first responders, firefighters and family members who showed up immediately in our time of need. You are so appreciated. Especially my nephew Mark Woodward who was first on scene.
Thanks to everyone for your kind words and shared memories. They have been an immense help to me. So comforting to know how much he was loved by everyone.
It’s always been about the journey!
Nancy Woodward Gross
: [1]  
« previous next »
: