Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 10:26:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A Little Sunshine For The Steeple Raising In The Morning
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Little Sunshine For The Steeple Raising In The Morning  ( 2308 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 01, 2009, 08:23:15 AM »

It's a new month today, but you'll have to remind yourself that it's the month of October, not November . . . or even December.  It will be chilly and, like yesterday, there will be some snow showers in the mountains.  In the valleys, there will be a chance for a few rain showers.

The slow-moving system that has been keeping it cool and cloudy will finally leave us alone by Friday morning.  We'll see a little sunshine to start the day on Friday, and temperatures will warm back up into the upper 50s and low 60s.

I probably won't make it down to see the Steeple until around 9:30 and it most likely will be up by then.  Mike Cain will be taking photos and Lisa Boucher has plans to be there to take a few photos and do a little write-up for The St. Albans Messenger.  I understand there will be other media there also.  I would imagine we will have a few other locals there who will be photographing and videotaping the event.  Might be a good night to set your recorder to record the local news as I suspect there will be something on tomorrow night.

Mike Cain Photo
« : October 01, 2009, 08:28:03 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: