Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:55:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Quite The Little Snow Storm
« previous next »
: [1]
: Quite The Little Snow Storm  ( 2285 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 05, 2012, 09:58:41 AM »

Well, there is nothing like peaceful Vermont in the wintertime.  Last night I had my front light on and relaxed as I watched the big snow flakes falling gently to the ground.  It didn't accumulate anything last night, but if it keeps on like it is this morning, might have a few inches on the ground by the end of the day.

Rescue was called out to the Milton-Westford Crosscut for an automobile accident.  Always found that road a bad one to drive on - lots of curves and the road actually seems rounded.  Not sure who does maintain it, but it is usually slippery.  I usually use my speed control and set it at 40 mph as in earlier years, the Milton Police used to catch a lot of people with radar doing over the 40 mph limit.

It will be interesting to see if it is snowing South of here.  My daughter just left for work and many times she finds once she gets to the Milton Town Line, no more snow.

Have a great day and if you are out driving, Drive Slow.

Henry Raymond
CLach
: 98

« #1 : January 05, 2012, 10:13:13 AM »

At work in Colchester, coming down pretty good on Water Tower Hill
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : January 05, 2012, 10:31:08 AM »

You and my daughter both work on Water Tower Hill - She works at Verizon next door to FOX

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #3 : January 05, 2012, 10:35:14 AM »

It's coming down a lot harder in Fairfax than Colchester right now. I just got here.  Only one lane really safe to drive in on the interstate on the way in.  Took me an extra 20 minutes today.  Drive safe out there, the white outs come quick too!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: