Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:09:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Bob Lutz- candidate for the Fairfax Selectboard
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bob Lutz- candidate for the Fairfax Selectboard  ( 3947 )
rlutz
: 2

« : February 04, 2012, 08:50:34 AM »

Hello Fairfax!

I have decided to run for the Fairfax Selectboard 3 year term. There  are very good canidates for both open seats and I am sure that we all have a common goal- to make Fairfax a safe, enjoyable place to live and raise our families.

I spent my adult working career in  conservation law enforcement, and retired after 31 years last July.  Currently, I am in the forestry field which was my formal school training and real passion.

Finally, I have the time to devote to representing the people of Fairfax in decision making to move Fairfax ahead. Despite a faultering economy, high taxes and increasing costs of living, I think we can make Fairfax prosper with careful judgement, responsible spending and most importantly- hard work; the secret to all successful endevors.

We don't live in a perfect, utopian society. Conflicts arise and the resolution to satisfy all involved parties is an important part of  the duties of Selectboard member.
The ability to keep an open mind, and use every available resource to resolve conflict will benefit everyone.

We have an exciting term to come. The planning and construction of the town offices is a leap forward in our history and will need to serve us well for the long term. Smaller, but no less important projects like a skating rink are really fun to consider and build.  Fortunately, we are blessed with a good, hard working community that can make anything possible.

We have expectations of our town and we all want to be proud of where we live. I am proud to live here and would like to contribute by working hard to achieve what we want... to be safe, educate our children and have every opportunity to realize our dreams, whatever they may be. I look forward to hearing your ideas

I would appreciate your support. Thank You!

Respectfully,

Bob Lutz
Nichols Road
849-2764

« : February 04, 2012, 11:05:21 AM Henry »
David Shea
: 471

« #1 : February 04, 2012, 10:26:39 AM »

Good luck on your run Bob!
rlutz
: 2

« #2 : February 04, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »

And to you, Dave.  Having a good winter? I ran the snowblower once, just to see the snow fly!
David Shea
: 471

« #3 : March 05, 2012, 10:36:32 AM »

bump
: [1]  
« previous next »
: