Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:18:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Some Great Photos Of The Binghamville Church By David Shea
« previous next »
: [1]
: Some Great Photos Of The Binghamville Church By David Shea  ( 3345 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 05, 2007, 08:58:53 AM »

Henry:

I was greated with a photographers dream on Saturday morning 6:30 am.  The fresh snow had coated everything that the eye could see.  My bones were greatful that it was warm, but I know that the warmth would soon melt the snow fill tree branches that make pictures beautiful.  Before I could take my first photo I had to deal with a business call in Lamoille County, however on my way home I came back through Fletcher and could not resist the scene of the Church on my way.

Here are my photos... I hope that you enjoy them.  Feel free to post on your site if you wish.

David

To see these photos in a larger size, click on the link below and go to a photo album I have created for David Shea -- David takes some great photos, so thought it would be nice to have an album for him to display his photos:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/
« : March 05, 2007, 09:01:25 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : March 05, 2007, 04:35:35 PM »

Nice shots Dave....

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
David Shea
: 471

« #2 : March 05, 2007, 08:08:04 PM »

Thanks... I am glad that you like them.  I wiill try to take more pictures of other buildings and places as time allows.

Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : March 05, 2007, 08:11:46 PM »

Looks like we have a team going here.  Mike Cain is photographing the village and actually walking up the River Road and now David Shea is doing the outlying areas.  Both great photographers and we can all enjoy the scenery.  I'm sure our friends across the country will enjoy them too.

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #4 : March 06, 2007, 09:11:45 AM »

Hey Dave,
Shoot me an email would you?  I wanted to discuss something with you.  (Your email is "hidden' here.)

Brian
bfarris1968@gmail.com

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: