Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:24:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Yankee Ingenuity & Replacing A Mailbox
« previous next »
: [1]
: Yankee Ingenuity & Replacing A Mailbox  ( 2489 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 25, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »

Hi All,

We Vermonters don't believe in not recycling  -- Many lost their mailboxes in the last snow storm because they just disappeared in the huge snow banks.  Check out what this Fairfax Resident did with an ordinary Kitty Litter Container:

Now I know some of you are asking where's the flag to signal the mailman you have a letter to mail??
Well we don't mail from the mail box, just perchance we get a storm and the mailbox disappears.

Now some of you are probably wondering where's the number on the box?
He probably hasn't had time to get the marks-a-lot, but that's not a difficult task.

Pretty ingenious don't you think??
« : February 25, 2007, 12:55:21 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : February 26, 2007, 08:43:45 AM »

That is great.....there is just a plain old metal box that holds my condo complexs mail.  That one has much more personality!

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: