Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:52:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Wedding - Day-Wheeler
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wedding - Day-Wheeler  ( 2850 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 14, 2009, 07:56:34 PM »

SOUTH BURLINGTON - Sarah Marie Day, daughter of Richard & Marjorie Day of St. Albans, and Jonathan Wyman Wheeler, son of Chip & Betty Wheeler of Fairfax, were united in marriage on Saturday, Sept. 19, 2009.

The double ring ceremony was performed by Sue Pochop, Justice of the Peace, in an outdoor ceremony at the Sunset Ballroom in South Burlington.

The Matron of Honor was Sheena LaFlam, friend of the bride.  The bridesmaids were Christy Wendlandt, Katelyn Bevins, and Martina Pochop, all friends of the bride.

The Best Man was Cory Pecor, friend of the groom. Groomsmen were Mike Wheeler, brother of the groom; Richard Strong and David Ransom, friends of the groom.

The reception was held at the Sunset Ballroom, with music provided by Jim Provost of Moonlight Entertainment.  The couple’s photographer was Renee Aube of Great Impressions Portrait Studio.  The wedding cake was lovingly created by the groom’s grandmother, Elizabeth White and his mother, Betty Wheeler.

Mrs. Wheeler graduated from Bellows Free Academy-St. Albans in 2005, and Johnson State College in 2009, with her degree in Elementary Education. Her husband graduated from Bellows Free Academy-Fairfax in 2005, and Vermont Technical College in 2007, with his degree in Computer Engineering.

The newlyweds have made their home in Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: