Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:11:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Westford Farmers' Market starts tomorrow (Friday)!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Westford Farmers' Market starts tomorrow (Friday)!  ( 2752 )
markdrapa
: 19

« : June 10, 2010, 09:10:56 AM »

We've got an exciting season planned.  The warmer than average spring has given a huge jumpstart to our vegetable producers, plus we'll have lots of baked goods (bread, cookies, scones, foccacia, etc.), meat, prepared foods (Euro Restaurant and amazing Thai food, too), pickled and preserved foods, maple products, honey, etc.  It's a great and inexpensive way to pick up excellent takeout.

Join us on the Westford town common from 3:30-6:30 every Friday.  Expect 15+ vendors and live music from Hot Slick Martha's Club as well. 

Follow the signs and look for more info at http://www.westfordfarmersmarketvt.org/

thanks!
« : June 10, 2010, 09:15:27 AM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: