Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:32:19 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Local Business Announcements
| | |-+  Next Level Studio
« previous next »
: [1]
: Next Level Studio  ( 3707 )
Next Level Studio
: 10

« : September 24, 2013, 01:12:56 PM »

Hello Everyone

We want to invite you to come check out our new salon in South Burlington!!  The owner of the salon is Rita Jutras former owner of Creative Edge!!  15% off your first visit just tell us you saw this post!!  We have a total of 5 stylist: Rita Jutras, Lacey Stowe, Mike Hebert, Holly Bushey and Toni Laclair.  Call us to make your appointment today 802-497-2902. 

WE ARE ALSO HAVING A GRAND OPENING ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 6TH FROM 1-4 WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME AND JOIN US!!
ohhman
: 469

« #1 : September 24, 2013, 04:46:21 PM »

Yay!! Best wishes to all as you begin a new place!!  As many may know, Rita has been very successful in her career, beginning years ago the Creative Edge Salon right here in Fairfax, then a cosmetology school & now another new beginning!  No doubt this salon will do as well as the others.  So, check it out Fairfax!!  Good luck to all of you!!
Next Level Studio
: 10

« #2 : September 26, 2013, 10:09:41 AM »

Thank you for the kind words!!  Hope to see some more familiar faces soon!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: