Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 08:00:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 5/11/09 and Blog- Hanging On
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 5/11/09 and Blog- Hanging On  ( 2448 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : May 10, 2009, 10:51:58 PM »

Pictures of the Day May 11, 2009

Mill Brook Sunday morning

Lamoille River Sunday morning

HANGING ON
Posted for Monday May 11th..................

Getting bigger!

Margie was getting a little concerned because she hasn't seen the mommy bird sitting in the nest. The kid may be getting too big, so she hangs out near by. The little one is getting bigger!

Well, the Bruins hung on to extend the series to 6 games. I hate to say it, but I had my doubts in the beginning of the game. The Bruins finally played like they did against the Canadians, and won the game. The Celtics won on a buzzer beater to tie the series at 2.

Kind of a wet Mother's day. It's May, so you will have that. Margie and I went up to the cemetery and put flowers on the gravestones. We put some on Mom's and the two grandmothers.

I had a total of 2.5 inches from Saturday morning to Sunday morning. Maybe a 1/10th of an inch of drizzle the rest of the day.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: