Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 12:02:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 5/10/09 and blog- Wet Weekend
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 5/10/09 and blog- Wet Weekend  ( 3748 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : May 09, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »

Pictures of the Day May 10, 2009

Flowers for Mother's Day

WET WEEKEND
Posted for Sunday May 10th.................
I was going to mow the lawn Saturday afternoon, but ended up watching it rain. Over an inch and a half, if you include the sudden downpour, around 9pm Saturday night. Now if the sun comes up, lawns will be hayfields.
The pictures from the mock accident drill are now posted on Henry's photo gallery.
You would not believe the trouble I had trying to post them. I clicked on all the photos I wanted, then as I was adding the captions, at one point, I hit the ENTER button, and the the downloading screen disappeared. Stupid stuff kept happening. Finally, ON THE FIFTH TRY, I got the photos uploaded to the gallery, and went picture to picture, adding the captions.
If we get a lot more rain on Sunday, watch the streams and rivers rise.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : May 10, 2009, 08:03:10 AM »

Wow!  Gorgeous flowers Mike!
MikeF9
: 1994

« #2 : May 10, 2009, 10:09:57 AM »

Thanks! It's the greenhouse at Minor's Country Store. At some point, I will stop into the one at J&L Hardware.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Suzy
: 429

« #3 : May 11, 2009, 07:34:25 AM »

It sure does brighten up a rainy day!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: