Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 02:11:41 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 5/4/09 and Blog- Hot Goalie
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 5/4/09 and Blog- Hot Goalie  ( 2478 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : May 03, 2009, 11:04:24 PM »

Pictures of the Day May 4, 2009

Margie's tulips Saturday afternoon

Little trees like this were planted near the rec path and the Lamoille River Saturday

I almost want to cover it with a little blanket.

HOT GOALIE
The Boston Bruins went up against a hot goaltender for the Hurricanes Sunday night. Cam Ward helped Carolina even the series at a game apiece. Rats. I was hoping the Bruins could get at least one goal.

I know some people are looking forward to pictures of the baby robin, so I've been taking one every morning. I wish it would hurry up and grow some feathers, but I guess the parents keep it warm.

I did a blog on my MyWeatherLive page. Talking about how we finally get the full effects of spring in May. I may post it here at some point. I included a couple of pictures that I posted here before.
http://www.myweatherlive.com/MikeCainF9

I talked to Anthony Sunday morning. The plan is to race this Friday with the ASCS Patriots at the Albany-Saratoga Speedway in Malta, NY. The 10-day forecast is calling for 40% showers Friday, but we will see. The Patriots are a club like ESS, and they are a regional series, sanctioned under the American Sprint Car Series.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: