Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 08:32:43 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 4/27/09 and Blog- Don't Sneeze On Me!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 4/27/09 and Blog- Don't Sneeze On Me!!  ( 2551 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : April 26, 2009, 09:56:41 PM »

Pictures of the Day April 27. 2009

Burlington International Airport plow was at the Big Truck Day Saturday.

DON'T SNEEZE ON ME!!
Posted for Monday April 27th...............

Don't sniffle or cough on me, either.
I am not trying to make light of the current health crisis in America and Mexico.
But I'm not sure how to react to it, either.
I was watching a news conference about all this Sunday afternoon. Practice good hygiene, I guess. Keep washing your hands.
Thought we had problems with bird flu a while back. If I remember correctly, symptoms of the bird flu were the usual-dizziness, nausea, vomitting, and an uncontrollable urge to take a dump on someone's freshly washed car.
No telling what the symptoms for the swine flu are. An urge to roll around in the dirt, and have craving for corn products?
I shouldn't make jokes about this. People died. I don't think it is at the stage where we run around screaming about it, either.
Keep my ears peeled I guess.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: