Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 04:29:11 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  news piece done on our seniors here at BFA
« previous next »
: [1]
: news piece done on our seniors here at BFA  ( 3541 )
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« : March 06, 2012, 10:42:11 PM »

Was this already posted and I missed it? If so, I apologize.

I found a nice clip that wcax did on our seniors here at BFA. I have had the chance to interact with
some of these seniors at plays, blood drives etc. I have to say that I have been impressed with how
bright, motivated, and pleasant they all are. Kudos to this years seniors, I have no doubt they will go far.

http://www.wcax.com/story/16986439/fairfax-teens-teach-other-kids-about-their-right-to-vote
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : March 07, 2012, 08:26:08 AM »

Yes Marc, I did have it up on the forum here and was very pleased to see about 20 of our young people go through the polls.  They were able to vote in the primaries, but not in the local town election.  I don't know very many of our students by name, but recognized them as they came through the line to vote.

Henry Raymond
BCota
: 59

concrete is love -- pour it on

« #2 : March 07, 2012, 03:10:18 PM »

we did set the bar pretty high back in '03 Bessie  ;-)

you don't go reaching into a haystack for a needle if you know there's a whole lotta needles in there
vtoutdoorguymb
: 136

« #3 : March 07, 2012, 11:01:31 PM »

Sure did! Our class was the best, 2012 is very good. lol
: [1]  
« previous next »
: