Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:11:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Daughter Lynn Sang The National Anthem At BFUHS Football Game
« previous next »
: [1]
: Daughter Lynn Sang The National Anthem At BFUHS Football Game  ( 4223 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 31, 2010, 07:38:37 AM »

Hi All,

It was a busy day yesterday - Senior Day at Bellows Falls Football - My Grandson Henry is a senior this year, Grandson Sammy is in the Pep Band, Son-in-law Mike one of the coaches and daughter Lynn, like many of you parents up here in Fairfax does a bit of everything.  I don't know how our young parents do it, but they sure do keep extremely busy.  Yesterday, the person who was supposed to sing the National Anthem before the game was unable to do so, so Lynn ended up doing it.  Now, I have to admit, I am just a bit bias, but I think she did an outstanding job.  A few if you Old Timers here in Fairfax probably went to BFA here in Fairfax with her.  She graduated in 1979.  I will be putting up a few more photos of me and my family down in Bellows Falls, but meantime, you can click on the link below to hear Lynn sing the National Anthem.

« : November 01, 2010, 06:38:25 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
lena6
: 357

« #1 : October 31, 2010, 09:29:31 AM »

Henry, could not hear Lynn sing. m Something about private.  Was disapointed.  See you Tuesday at 6:30 in the morning.  Hahahaha
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : October 31, 2010, 11:18:23 AM »

Lena, I am pretty sure you are on Facebook.  You need to log in in order to see & hear the video.

Henry Raymond
gkmcnall
: 130

« #3 : October 31, 2010, 01:57:23 PM »

Wouldn't it be nice to see Bellows Falls and Bellows Free Academy, Fairfax in the State Championship game at Castleton State College in two weeks!  Henry - you can ride with me.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #4 : October 31, 2010, 05:02:28 PM »

It would be great for them both to be in the championship game!

Sorry everyone, but I will be cheering for Bellows Falls  :-)

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Suzy
: 429

« #5 : October 31, 2010, 08:17:46 PM »

Henry,
The video settings are set to private on Facebook, so only certain people can see the video.  Whoever posted the video on Facebook has to edit the video's privacy settings to "everyone," if they want other people to see the video. 
Happy Halloween!  I love the photo of the princess visiting you!  Too cute!
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #6 : November 01, 2010, 12:22:06 PM »

Suzy the Princess is Tracy Ferguson's grand daughter :-)  Isn't she the cutest thing!  She is very smart too!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: