Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 10:59:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Priest Loses Over $30,000 From Red Barn Storage In Georgia
« previous next »
: [1]
: Priest Loses Over $30,000 From Red Barn Storage In Georgia  ( 3807 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 01, 2011, 02:15:30 PM »

A six-foot-wide, 30-feet long, three-ton shipping container that took three years to fill with humanitarian goods meant for the Congo now stands empty in the Red Barn Warehouse and Storage in the Town of Georgia.

A local priest who coordinated efforts to fill the container claims the items – valued at more than $30,000 -- were illegally disposed of, but the new owner of the business says the contents were confiscated when a predetermined date for their removal passed.

The parochial assistant priest at Holy Angels Catholic Church and Ascension parish in Georgia, Father Daniel Lokanga, went Wednesday morning with his attorney, Luke Richter, to file a complaint with the Vermont State Police, alleging that former Red Barn owner, Al Balval, and present owner, Paul Barrenger, without written notice or verbal agreement have sold items they took from the container and then dumped the remainder.

Read more by clicking on the following link:

http://www.samessenger.com/node/2366

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : December 05, 2011, 01:32:27 PM »

Unbelieveable!  The owner of the Red Barn is due for some bad ju-ju.......

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: