Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:44:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Super Bowl! Patriots vs. Giants! Who Are You Rooting For?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Super Bowl! Patriots vs. Giants! Who Are You Rooting For?  ( 12418 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #15 : February 03, 2012, 03:49:57 PM »

Ed, The pro bowl was definitely like Flag Football......

I was born and raised a Patriots fan, and Pats fans definitely existed WAY before 2000 up here!

I have to say that I am a Buccaneers fan as well, but we don't make the "big show" often.  You can imagine my mother's surprise the day I told her that!  She did say, "Well atleast it is not a NY team!"  I am thinking I would have been made to attend a rehab if I had said that. LOL

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Papi
: 66

« #16 : February 03, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »

Eli will be in worse shape than his brother after this game...the overrated Giants will end up like the Broncos and the supposed second coming (Tebow)...Pats offense and defense will dominate this game...final score:  Pats 52  Giants 9...
Terri Santee
: 77

« #17 : February 03, 2012, 05:50:00 PM »

GO GIANTS!!!!
Dick Brown
: 414

« #18 : February 04, 2012, 11:16:26 AM »

Today's BFP references a time when many Giant fans from around Vermont drove to the St. Mike's campus in the first part of August , 1958 , to watch them practice ( no parking fees either ) . This was the team that would play in the NFL's " Greatest Game " of course , and end up being beaten by the original Baltimore Colts in overtime when Johnny Unitas picked them apart in the 4th quarter and the extra session ....... Will Brady do the same ???
I count myself fortunate to have driven up from Central Vermont to see a professional football team in action ( gasoline was .30/gallon ) . Later , in 1961 , when I was a student at URI , we chipped in for gas money and four of us drove down to Yankee Stadium ( in a VW Bug, no less ) to watch my " hometown " team play the Eagles . Cost all of $ 5.00 to sit near the End Zone ( in what was the rightfield stands for a baseball game ) . As Archie Bunker used to say , " those were the days " .
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: