Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 11:36:47 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 8/10/09 and Blog- Stuff
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 8/10/09 and Blog- Stuff  ( 2411 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : August 09, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »

Pictures of the Day August 10, 2009

Work being done at the museum

STUFF
Posted for Monday August 10th................................

Had three people at the museum Sunday. If you happen to visit, please pardon the appearence. The place is being worked on.

Short work week. Taking some time off. Need to go do some clothes shopping one day. Lost so much weight, my clothes are kinda baggy.

The Vermont State Firefighters Convention is this coming weekend in Bennington. The fire department does not have a muster team this year, so we won't be going down. I will not be a judge this year.

Margie and I went to Williston Saturday night and I went overboard on DVDs. Torchwood, Dollhouse, Doctor Who, and Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, a short film by Joss Whedon, who does Dollhouse, Buffy, and Angel. Neil Patrick Harris is a wannabe villian. It's funny.....and a musical. It was an internet sensation last summer.

Strange weather. Looked like it was going to rain all day. Never did. Southern New York got hammered.

Friday afternoon I was heading down to get the mail. Got through the covered bridge and heard sirens. Pager was on moniter, so it wasn't fire or rescue. Waited a minute to see if a police car was going to travel through the center of town.
Suddenly, something hit my shoulder. Glanced over to see some digested berries.
Gross.
At least it wasn't in my hair.
Reminded me of Henry Gibson on Laugh-In. Standing there holding a flower reciting a poem.
"Birdy birdy in the sky
Dirty dirty in my eye
I will not be angry
I will not cry
I will be thankful
Cows do not fly."

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: