Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:06:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Bob Bordeau Dies At Age 88
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bob Bordeau Dies At Age 88  ( 2916 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 28, 2016, 05:31:52 AM »

Robert Allen Bordeau

Fairfax - Robert Allen Bordeau, 88, died peacefully at his home, surrounded by his loving family, on Friday, October 21, 2016.

Bob was born November 26, 1927 in St. Albans, the son of the late Max Allen and Margaret Clarke Bordeau. On February 4, 1950 he married Betty Hovey in Fairfax. Bob's career was spent in the Maple Syrup Industry. He was instrumental in arranging financing that allowed the Leader Evaporator Company to purchase the George H. Soule Company. In 1984 he retired as President of the Leader Evaporator Company due to health problems. On November 10, 2013, after 63 years of marriage, his loving wife, Betty passed away.

Surviving him are his children, Debera Rooney and her husband, George of Sevierville, Tenn., Shelly Howard and husband, William, of Richmond, and Rob Bordeau of Milton; grandchildren, Chad, Jesse, Max, Megan, and Holly; several great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.

In keeping with his wishes, Bob was buried privately beside his wife, in the Sanderson Corner's Cemetery. Memorial Contributions may be made to the Franklin County Home Agency, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, VT 05478.

Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com
« : October 28, 2016, 05:37:58 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
sue
: 124

« #1 : October 28, 2016, 03:55:17 PM »

Wonderful neighbor and friend. Will miss him.  John and Sue Mitchell
: [1]  
« previous next »
: