Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 03:25:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  James Thayer Dies Peacefully
« previous next »
: [1]
: James Thayer Dies Peacefully  ( 4991 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 18, 2015, 04:13:55 PM »

James A. Thayer
February 11, 1965 - December 17, 2015

Burlington/Fairfax - James A. Thayer, 50, died peacefully on Thursday December 17, 2015 at the Vermont Respite House in Williston. Jim was born on February 21, 1965, the son of Marvin and Catherine ( Steady ) Thayer. He had worked as a carpenter and for J&L Foundations for many years. Jim passion was in the outdoors, he loved to hunt and fish, especially walleye and trout. He is survived by his daughters Amanda Thayer and partner Shawn Mumley of Burlington, and Ashley Palmer and husband Neil of Arizona, by his 5 grandchildren. He is also survived by his parents Marvin and Catherine of Fairfax, his sisters Laurie Pidgeon and husband Dale of Fairfax, and Jennifer Thayer and partner Miles Rice of Swanton, and his brother Richard Thayer and partner Nora of St. Albans, and by several uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews, his special friend Annie Bessette of Burlington and his best friend Holly Spear of Jeffersonville. Visiting hours will be held on Wednesday December 23, 2015 from 1-3pm with a Memorial Service following at 3pm in the Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton.
« : December 18, 2015, 04:17:51 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
sue
: 124

« #1 : December 18, 2015, 09:16:45 PM »

So sad. Was a good man
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : December 19, 2015, 03:24:00 AM »

I have not seen Jimmy in a while, but years ago used to pick him up when he was hitchhiking.  A very pleasant young man & a great conversationalist.  May you rest in peace Jimmy & my sympathy goes out to Marvin & Cathy.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: