Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:26:50 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Cambridge Woman Nabbed For Stealing Kerosene From Fletcher General Store
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cambridge Woman Nabbed For Stealing Kerosene From Fletcher General Store  ( 1825 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 28, 2007, 10:34:47 AM »

A Cambridge woman whom police suspect with repeatedly stealing fuel, was cited Wednesday after driving away from Fletcher General Store without paying for four jugs of kerosene.

She was stopped by Vermont State Police after a witness provided a vehicle description and registration plate of the vehicle.  She admitted that she did not pay for the fuel. Recovered from the vehicle were four 5 gallon fuel jugs containing $74.78 worth of kerosene.

The woman is suspected of being involved in similar incidents in Franklin and Chittenden counties.

Henry Raymond
fletchtb
: 310

« #1 : December 28, 2007, 11:46:59 AM »

In a way that's great news. They have had a picture from their security cameras up in the store of a woman with a white Subaru that stole some fuel, so I wonder if that is who was caught. I will ask the next time I am at the store.

It is sad to think that this person is probably not someone who would normally resort to stealing, but may have been struggling to pay for fuel to heat her home.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: