Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 04:43:32 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Town Meeting Day Food Drive?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Town Meeting Day Food Drive?  ( 4740 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : February 20, 2006, 06:37:16 AM »

The Franklin-Grand Isle Emergency Food Shelf will be holding it's fifth annual Food Drive on Town Meeting Day. Georgia voters are being  encouraged to bring canned goods and other non-perishable food items  to Town Meeting. Does anyone know if this effort is going on inFairfax also? The food drive benefits the local food shelf, and others in  Franklin/Grand Isle counties.

From, Rep. Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 20, 2006, 07:03:11 AM »

Once again Community Action will be collecting donations of non-perishable food items at Town Meeting Day. All food collected in Fairfax will go to the Fairfax food shelf. A food collection box will be available on Saturday March 4 and Tuesday March 7.

Henry Raymond
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« #2 : February 20, 2006, 09:11:03 AM »

This is an excellent program that reaches some of our area's neediest  citizens. Please consider supporting it by bringing non-perishable food  items on Town Meeting Day.

thanks!

Rep. Carolyn  B.

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: