Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:39:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Alice Russin Dies At Age 34
« previous next »
: [1]
: Alice Russin Dies At Age 34  ( 2174 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 12, 2015, 09:28:43 PM »

A new obituary has been posted by Minor Funeral Home for Alice L. Russin, for questions or additional information, please call (802) 893-6323.

Westford - Alice L. Russin, 34, died Saturday April 11, 2015 at the Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans following a long battle with cancer.

Alice was born on December 2, 1980 in Burlington, the daughter of Earl Ritchie and Sheila Lee Russin.

She graduated from Essex Junction Educational Center and was married to Dwight Parker who survives her.

Alice enjoyed Bingo, hunting with Dwight and loved caring for her children.

In addition to Dwight, Alice is survived by their children Dwight Jr., Zander, Abby and Payton Parker, all of Westford, by her father Earl Ritchie and wife Tammy of Benson, and her brothers Jason Russin and his wife Peggy of Westford, Earl Russin of Benson, Derrick Morin of Swanton and Morton Pecor of Benson and by several nieces and nephews.

Service times will be announced.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: