Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 07:46:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Richard L. Murray Dies At Age 60
« previous next »
: [1]
: Richard L. Murray Dies At Age 60  ( 1805 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 25, 2012, 07:13:56 AM »

RICHARD L. MURRAY JR.

FAIRFAX—Richard L. Murray Jr., 60, of Fairfax, died on Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012, in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, after a short illness.  He was born in Burlington on Sept. 29, 1952, to Richard L. and Joyce P. (McGinnis) Murray Sr. Richard was a member of the Vermont Army National Guard. He married Tina Mullen on April 17, 1999. He was a  self-employed vinyl siding installer for more than 40 years. He was a loving
husband and a wonderful grandfather, he will surely be missed.

Richard is survived by his wife, Tina Mullen;  three brothers, Randy, Gary, and Mark; sister, Penny; four children, Shelly, Lance, Richard III, and Thomas; two stepchildren, Devon and Amanda; many grandchildren; extended family and friends.

Graveside services, with military honors, will be held on Friday, Oct. 26, 2012, at 11 a.m. in St. Ann’s Cemetery in Milton.  Arrangements are with LaVigne Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Winooski.

Visit burlingtonfreepress.com/obituaries to express condolences and sign the guest book.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: