Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:15:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Sweet Corn Is In At Riverberry Farm
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sweet Corn Is In At Riverberry Farm  ( 2314 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 05, 2009, 07:37:32 AM »

Hi from River Berry Farm

Sweet Corn is finally in!!  Many crops have been delayed close to two weeks due to the cooler and wetter than normal year.  Lots in the stand now and will continue to build as we approach the "heat" of the summer then the wonderful big "harvest" season when summer and fall crops overlap in September and October. 

Note to CSA Members:  We appreciate how many of you have adopted the new card system and recognize that occasionally there is "no dial tone" or other swiping issues that mean you have to use the old system or green Member Checks.  The more you can all remember to bring your cards the more extra paper work it saves us.  Thanks for all your support!

Thanks,

Jane, David, Huck and Ada and
our illustrious crew!

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: