Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:58:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Are You Getting Your Free Press????
« previous next »
: [1]
: Are You Getting Your Free Press????  ( 5035 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 04, 2007, 12:27:59 PM »

Hi All,

Don't know if you get Motor Route Delivery or not for The Burlington Free Press, but mine has been very irratic and sometimes quite late.  Today I didn't get it at all.  Called and got the usual bum's rush and asked that someone call me back.  They tell me they are crediting our account, but so far haven't seen that either.  Oh, and no call back yet either.

Henry Raymond
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #1 : April 05, 2007, 06:55:34 AM »

I used to have the same problem.  I finally cancelled completely and now walk to the local store and get it.

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #2 : April 05, 2007, 10:30:07 AM »

Hi All,

Don't know if you get Motor Route Delivery or not for The Burlington Free Press, but mine has been very irratic and sometimes quite late.  Today I didn't get it at all.  Called and got the usual bum's rush and asked that someone call me back.  They tell me they are crediting our account, but so far haven't seen that either.  Oh, and no call back yet either.

Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : April 05, 2007, 10:32:53 AM »

Well, sure we get the Free Press---when both of us are long gone!   I have called innumerable times in hopes of having it arrive early enough so we can read it before we go to work--but that doesn't seem possible;  it comes after 7 and sometimes after 8.  We will probably cancel if we can't get it early enough to read.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #4 : April 05, 2007, 12:13:45 PM »

I haven't seen one in awhile.
David Shea
: 471

« #5 : April 05, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »

I used to get the Free Press, we had a carrier that did a great job of getting the paper to us like clockwork at 5:30 am.  My wife likes to read it before she leaves for work at 6:15.  When a new carrier started they would get it here sometime between 7:00 and whenever they felt like it.  The Free press gave me the usual run around so I cancelled. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: