Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:41:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lost Ring
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lost Ring  ( 3619 )
cakelady
: 43

« : October 08, 2013, 08:08:05 PM »

My mom is visiting from NY this week. Yesterday she lost her wedding rings at Fairfax Commons. We found her wedding band in the parking lot/sidewalk area but her engagement ring is still missing. This is heartbreaking. If anyone has found or finds her ring, please call Yvonne at 849-9741. Thank you!
nancyd
: 304

« #1 : October 10, 2013, 05:57:13 PM »

Oh Dear...terrible news. So sorry. Did you retrace all your steps? I'd be happy to help you look....that happened to me not long ago. My engagement ring stone came out of it's setting. I was frantic......thought it came out in supermarket....came home desperate....said a prayer to St. Anthony ( my best friend) and Saint for lost articles and many other things......anyway....my son found it in the cracks between my kitchen sliding door to the deck! 
Maybe if you go at night with a flashlight, you may see it sparkle in the light. I offer my help.
Nancyd
cakelady
: 43

« #2 : October 10, 2013, 07:22:14 PM »

Thank you, Nancy. We did retrace our steps and that's how we found the band. There seems to be a team keeping their eyes peeled at the shopping center. We'll keep looking and hope for the best!
nancyd
: 304

« #3 : October 10, 2013, 07:25:38 PM »

I sure hope you find it! . I'll say a prayer for your mom.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #4 : October 12, 2013, 06:41:22 AM »

Many, many years ago my wife lost the (small) diamond out of her engagement ring on thanksgiving.  She always figured she lost it when she was making the dressing.  It had more sentimental value than $ value.  No problem deciding what to get her for Christmas that year.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: