Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 10:33:51 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  4th Annual Haunted House
« previous next »
: [1]
: 4th Annual Haunted House  ( 1758 )
Colin Santee
: 21

« : October 28, 2015, 10:08:30 AM »

Who: Fairfax Parks & Rec. Department
What: 4th Annual Haunted House
When: 5:30pm-8:00pm (Friday, Oct 30th & Saturday, Oct 31st)
Where: 1210 Main Street, Fairfax (Baptist Building)
How Much: $5 per person/$15 per family of four +

It's that time of year when the streets of Fairfax will soon be crawling with kiddos dressed up as their favorite superheroes, cowboys, princesses, and zombies.  For the Fourth year, the Parks & Recreation Department will be hosting a Haunted House at the Baptist Building (the future Fairfax Community Center!) for two nights from 5:30pm through 8:00pm.  Come on down either Friday, the 30th or take a quick break from trick-or-treating on Saturday the 31st.  Cost is $5 per individual, or families of four or more at $15 (all proceeds will help to offset the associated expenses of transforming the Baptist Building into our new Community Center).

Be warned! This event may be too spooky for the whole family, however if you are unsure that your little one can handle it we will let you do a walk through so you can make a the final call.  The Rescue Squad will be hosting a smaller event on Saturday, the 31st that is more appropriate for the younger members of our community.

Below is a link to the facebook event page. Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/906477439422015/

« : October 28, 2015, 10:10:34 AM mkr »

Colin Santee, Director
Fairfax Parks & Rec. Dept.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: