Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:44:48 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Anyone Have Any Insight On What Happened In Fletcher Yesterday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Anyone Have Any Insight On What Happened In Fletcher Yesterday  ( 2371 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 16, 2007, 08:19:46 AM »

Hi All,

Several Fairfax Fire Trucks and a pickup with a trailer and the Fletcher Rough Riders Rescue Cart went racing up by my house yesterday up towards Fletcher.  Rumor has it that there was a logging accident in the woods up that way, but I didn't see an ambulance go up by.

Henry Raymond
HayesFXFD17
: 125

« #1 : October 16, 2007, 08:37:32 AM »

Henry,  You are correct with the fact that there was a logging accident.  It was on the back side of Metcalf Pond in Fletcher and Fairfax Fire was responding as mutual aid to Cambridge Fire as that is there coverage area since Fairfax and Cambridge split Fletcher in half for fire and rescue protection.  I cannot release any names of course or extent of any injuries but the rescue out of the woods was a success with assistance from Cambridge Fire and Rescue, Cambridge Rescue Squad, Northern Ambulance Paramedics, and Fairfax Fire and Rescue. 

Justin Hayes
Assistant Chief Fairfax Fire
: [1]  
« previous next »
: